Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Magnesium Transdermal Gel 250ml
Magnesium is essential for the functioning of hundreds of different enzymes in the body, particularly those that transport, store and utilize energy.
DNA and RNA in our cells need magnesium for cell growth and development, for normal blood pressure, vascular tone and blood flow, and the functioning of all nerves and muscles. In short, living with sub-optimal levels of magnesium is like trying to operate a machine with the power off.
- Asthma. Magnesium helps relax the muscles of the bronchioles in the lungs.
- Constipation. Magnesium helps keep bowels regular by maintaining normal bowel-muscle function. Milk of Magnesium has been used for decades to help.
- Diabetes. Magnesium helps insulin transport glucose into the cell. Without this, glucose builds up in tissue causing glycemic stress and damage.
- Heart disease. Magnesium deficiency is common in those with heart disease. The mineral is an effective treatment for heart attacks and cardiac arrhythmias
- Insomnia. Magnesium helps regulate melatonin, a hormone essential for normal sleep cycles.
- Nerve Problems. Magnesium helps eliminate peripheral nerve disturbances that can lead to migraines, leg and foot cramps, gastrointestinal cramps and so on.
A good way to take Magnesium is transdermally. By bypassing the digestive tract it negates the diuretic effect that magnesium can have in There is very little chance of overdosing with transdermal magnesium.