Sklenar Kombucha Capsules 90 capsules
Dr. Sklenars recipe for Kombucha Capsules is a dietary supplement of natural ingredients made from Kombucha tea.
Each capsule is 580mg.
Kombucha is a fermented product containing very low sugar content and tea. The sugar , when fermented is turned into low amount of alcohol.
Some reported benefits from Kombucha
- Reported to be beneficial for skin complaints ie acne, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff when used in bath water or as a scalp rinse.
- During menopause, reduces hot-flush discomfort.
- Kombucha helps constipation.
- Kombucha helps muscular aches and pains in shoulders and neck.
- Kombcuha Helps bronchitis, asthma, and cough. Will help children with phlegm.
- Helps with allergies, also with nerve pains.
- It has helped kidney problems.
- It is said to be useful in cataracts and other formations on the cornea.
- Fermented Kombucha cleanses the gall bladder, helps colitis and nervous stomachs.
- Helps heal diseases. It will lower cholesterol and soften veins and arteries.
- It will stop infectious diarrhoea.
- Helps burning of fat, therefore, helps to lose weight.
- Helps the liver work more efficiently.
- Helps to level off glucose and sudden drops of blood sugar in diabetics if taken daily.
- Helps digestion.
- Helps detoxify the body.
- Provides many B complex vitamins, Glucuronic Acid, Amino Acids and Usinic Acid useful for eliminating urea (gout.)
If complementing with liquid brew, 2 capsules per day with water between meals. Single use 2 capsules 3 times per day.
There are no reviews yet.