Kombucha Capsules come in an easy to use pack, useful for people wishing to keep their Kombucha regime going whilst away from home, on the go, or on holiday. Kombucha capsules can be taken as an alternative or as a complement to liquid brew.
Some reported benefits from Kombucha
- Reported to be beneficial for skin complaints ie acne, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff when used in bath water or as a scalp rinse.
- During menopause, reduces hot-flush discomfort.
- Kombucha helps constipation.
- Kombucha helps muscular aches and pains in shoulders and neck.
- Kombcuha Helps bronchitis, asthma, and cough. Will help children with phlegm.
- Helps with allergies, also with nerve pains.
- It has helped kidney problems.
- It is said to be useful in cataracts and other formations on the cornea.
- Fermented Kombucha cleanses the gall bladder, helps colitis and nervous stomachs.
- Helps heal diseases. It will lower cholesterol and soften veins and arteries.
- It will stop infectious diarrhoea.
- Helps burning of fat, therefore, helps to lose weight.
- Helps the liver work more efficiently.
- Helps to level off glucose and sudden drops of blood sugar in diabetics if taken daily.
- Helps digestion.
- Helps detoxify the body.
- Provides many B complex vitamins, Glucuronic Acid, Amino Acids and Usinic Acid useful for eliminating urea (gout.)
If complementing with liquid brew, 2 capsules per day with water between meals (15 days supply) Single use 2 capsules 3 times per day (5 days supply)